On the door panel, painted dark brown, there is a motif of three yellow twigs with even leaves on both sides, with a flower made of a white dot surrounded by a pink circle with white dots around it. Radially arranged sprouts separated by twigs with a dotted stem finished with a four-petal flower made of dots. The flowers are arranged in a blue vessel decorated with a stripe of ornaments made of flowers repeated five times made with four pink dots. The vessel is framed with a broken white line.
- Item: door (door panel) of the Lemko shack
- Material, technique: patterns painted with powder paints: blue, pink, yellow on a dark brown background obtained from burnt ferruginous clay with a natural binder
- Dimensions: height 43 cm, width 50 cm
- Creation time: copy of a door painting from the turn of the 19th and 20th centuries
- Origin: Smolnik
- Owner: The Rural Architecture Museum of Sanok